Larrabee Ceramics 2-Piece Berry Colander Set
- Heavy, durable stoneware, handmade in Park City, Utah
- 2-piece set includes 7-inch colander and 6-inch underplate
- Lead-free; available in an array of dynamic glazes
- Individually handmade, so expect variations and minor imperfections
- Overall size 8-1/2 x 7 x 3-1/4 inches; safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher
Larrabee Ceramics creates functional pottery with colorful, eye-catching glazes. The tools of the trade include a potter's wheel, Ram press, extruder, and slab roller, all used to create unique pottery that brings beauty to everyday meals and special occasions. Fired in gas kilns, the work is heavy and durable, safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher.
Larrabee Ceramics glazes are spontaneous and dynamic, making each piece unique. Color names are approximations and hues will vary. For instance, Red/Multi may run the gamut from rusty-red to pinkish-red. For this reason, color and textural matches cannot be guaranteed. The brown and green glazes tend to come out of the kiln a bit thicker than the others, with more body and dimension. They sometimes resemble icing that's dribbled down the sides of a cupcake.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.