Dock 6 Pottery French Butter Keeper
- Handmade in the USA; keeps fresh, spreadable butter on your countertop
- Pack softened butter in dish under lid, spreading to sides, fill base 1/3 full with water
- Invert lid and place on base; water rises against butter to create an airtight seal
- Individually handcrafted; each is unique and will vary from the samples in the photos
- Approximately 5 x 4 inches (DxH), 1/2-cup capacity, sizes may vary, dishwasher-safe
French butter crocks offer an old-world solution to keeping butter fresh and spreadable, and their popularity continues to grow for the beauty and simplicity they bring to our high-tech lives. Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and now working from her studio and gallery, Dock 6 Pottery, in the Longfellow neighborhood of South Minneapolis. Kerry's designs are dynamic and somewhat rustic, making each piece unique. The pottery you receive may vary from the samples shown in the photos, and we hope you'll appreciate the sense of spontaneity and individuality the human touch brings to each item.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.