Kenyan Handwoven Sisal Nesting Baskets, Beige and Cream Twill, Set of 3
- Set of 3 nesting baskets, handwoven in Kenya of dyed and natural sisal fibers
- Sisal is flexible and can be misted with cool water to reshape
- Small 7 x 7, medium 9 x 9, large 11 x 11 inches (DxH); sizes will vary slightly
- The baskets will provide beautiful and versatile storage throughout your home
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
Natural and hand-dyed sisal fibers are woven by talented women in rural Kenya to create these chic and versatile nesting baskets. Sisal is extremely durable and can be re-shaped after a light misting with cool water. Some variations and minor imperfections should be expected and appreciated as a reminder of the human touch behind each basket.
We Also Recommend
African Fair Trade Zulu Telephone Wire 4-1/2" Small Triangle Basket, White Desert
African Fair Trade Shallow Round Nesting Baskets, Set of 3, Turquoise/Ivory/Orange
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.