Kenyan Hand Carved Wild Olive Wood Heart-Shaped Spoon with Zig-Zag Bone Handle
- Genuine olive wood cooking/serving spoon, hand carved in Kenya
- Heart-shaped bowl; cow bone handled, etched and painted with a zig-zag pattern
- Approximately 11-3/4 x 3-1/5 x 1-1/4 inches; hand wash, apply light coating of mineral oil to enhance and preserve the wood
- Color and grain of wood will vary; due to handcrafting expect minor variations and imperfections
- Imported by Swahili African Modern, member of the Fair Trade Federation
Adorn your table with authentic African style. Kenya's Kamba wood artisans hand carve these cooking/serving spoons from wild olive wood. The rich grain of the exquisite African hardwood is accented with bone handles, etched and painted with a zig-zag pattern. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, no two spoons are exactly alike. Please expect slight variations in color, shape, pattern, and size. The spoons are imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation, an association committed to providing fair wages to their artisan workers and creating products from sustainable materials.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.