Jim Loewer Heart Blown Glass Bowl, Red
Jim Loewer holds an undergraduate degree in painting from the University of California and now works full-time with glass. His work focuses on contemporary organic forms influenced by Japanese craft and the American studio glass movement. This modern adaptation of the beloved heart motif has a graceful profile in rich hues. It's a striking home decor accent for both contemporary and eclectic settings. Jim's creations make fabulous gifts and are sure to become treasured collectibles. Each bowl is individually crafted by Jim in his Philadelphia studio, so variations should be expected and add to the collectible nature of the work.
- Artisan blown glass from the Philadelphia, PA studio of Jim Loewer
- Deep red with caramel and purple highlights
- Functional and decorative; gently hand wash
- Each is unique and will vary from the photos
- Approximately 6.5 x 5.5 x 4.3 inches; made in the USA
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.