Jim Loewer Blown Glass 20-inch Table Lamp, Swirl Pattern
Jim Loewer holds an undergraduate degree in painting from the University of California and now works full-time with glass. His work focuses on contemporary organic forms influenced by Japanese craft and the American studio glass movement. Jim's creations make fabulous gifts and are sure to become treasured collectibles. Each piece is individually crafted, so variations should be expected and add to the collectible nature of the work.
- Freeform blown glass shade by Philadelphia artist Jim Loewer
- Dramatic multicolor swirled pattern; each is unique and will vary from photos
- Includes IKEA Hemma 14-inch black metal base; inline cord switch
- Conforms to UL Standard 153; maximum 40-watt candelabra base bulb
- 5.1 x 5.1 x 20 inches (LxWxH); shade handmade in the USA, base imported
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.