Jenna Vanden Brink Faceted Porcelain Stud Earrings
- Handcrafted porcelain stud earrings by Pittsburgh maker Jenna Vanden Brink
- Individually hand formed and carved, so yours may vary slightly
- Approximately 1/4 inch in diameter
- Hypoallergenic titanium hardware
- Matching necklaces also available; made in the USA
These raw porcelain faceted studs are a unique and modern alternative to pearls. Each piece is hand-formed, carved, and kiln-fired, and the hardware is hypoallergenic titanium.
Handmade from start to finish in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Jenna Vanden Brink Ceramics offers porcelain wearable and home goods that are modern, simple, and striking. Each piece is carefully crafted with porcelain clay and fine hardware to create jewelry and pottery with integrity and charm.
Please keep in mind that each object is handmade and unique, so the shape, size, and pattern of the product you receive may vary slightly from what you see in the photos.
We Also Recommend
Cicada Design Wooden Circle Earrings with Liberty London Emma and Georgina Fabric
Cicada Design Wood and Brass Teardrop Earrings with Liberty London Emma and Georgina Fabric
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.