Holman Pottery Small Wasabi/Pinch Bowl, Set of 2
These little bowls are perfect for holding dipping sauces, prep ingredients, and of course, wasabi. Out of the kitchen, they function as beautiful trinket bowls anywhere in the house.
Each piece is wheel thrown and hand shaped one at a time by Tony Holman in his Plano, Texas studio and is microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe. His lead-free, custom glazes come in a variety of palettes and patterns. Due to handcrafting, minor imperfections and variations in size and color should be expected and confirm the pottery's artisan heritage.
- Wheel-thrown, lead-free, food-safe artisan pottery
- Set of 2 little bowls for sauces, spices and seasonings, nuts; also use as finger bowls or decorative trinket dishes
- Approximately 4 x 1.5 inches (DxH), sizes, colors, and textures will vary
- Individually handmade, not two exactly alike; each bowl signed by Tony Holman
- Oven, microwave, dishwasher safe; made in the USA
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.