Holman Pottery Small Pedestal Serving Bowl
- Food-safe artisan pottery, individually handcrafted and signed by Tony Holman
- Elegant pedestal base; perfect size for guacamole, nuts, dressings, etc.
- Also beautiful as an accent piece on a shelf or end table
- Due to handcrafting, minor imperfections and variations in size and color should be expected
- Approximately 6.3 x 4.5 inches, holds 2-3 cups; made in the USA
Tony Holman calls this piece his "Guacamole Bowl," and while it's indeed perfect for serving the Mexican favorite, it's also ideal for anything from nuts to salad dressing. The elegant pedestal profile paired with Holman's earthy glazes makes a beautiful statement on a shelf or end table.
Tony Holman works in his Plano, Texas studio creating handcrafted, wheel-thrown pottery in an array of functional designs and unique glazes. Every piece is individually handcrafted by Tony, giving the work the uniqueness that reflects a moment in time as the maker interacts with his medium. Build your collection of Holman Pottery and discover the pleasure and beauty that American-made craft brings to your home.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.