Holman Pottery Root Vegetable Cellar, Handmade in the USA, Smoky Blue
- Handmade artisan pottery; lead-free, food-safe, dishwasher-safe
- Provides darkness and air circulation to maximize the shelf life of root vegetables
- Holds approximately 2 pounds of potatoes, onions, etc.
- Individually handmade, so expect variations and minor imperfections
- Approximately 7-1/2 x 6 x 8-1/2 inches (sizes will vary)
In his Plano, Texas studio, Tony Holman creates handcrafted, wheel-thrown pottery in an array of functional designs with beautiful, custom glazes. His work has a rustic, earthy quality that blends with virtually any decor style. Every piece is individually handcrafted and unique, so expect the minor variations and imperfections that confirm the human touch in the creative process. Build your collection of Holman Pottery and discover the pleasure and beauty that American-made craft brings to your home.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.