Holman Pottery Microwave Omelet Dish, Handmade in the USA, Smoky Blue
- Food-safe artisan pottery, individually handcrafted and signed by Plano, Texas maker, Tony Holman
- Grease the dish, then pour in a beaten egg with your choice of ingredients
- Microwave on high for about 45 seconds; creates a perfectly sized omelet for an English muffin
- Lead-free, safe for oven, microwave, and dishwasher; approximately 5-1/2 x 1-1/2 inches (DxH)
- Individually handmade, so expect variations and minor imperfections
This American handmade microwave omelet dish brings beauty and convenience to the simple task of cooking an egg. Just grease the dish, pour in a beaten egg with your choice of seasonings and ingredients, and microwave for about 45 seconds. The result will be a perfectly-sized omelet that fits neatly on a bagel or English muffin.
In his Plano, Texas studio, Tony Holman creates artisan pottery in an array of functional designs. His style is earthy and rustic. Every piece is individually handmade and unique, reflecting the inspiration of the moment as he interacts with the clay. Build your collection of Holman Pottery and discover the pleasure and beauty American-made craft brings to your home.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.