Holman Pottery Microwave Omelet Dish
Holman Pottery's microwave omelet dish brings artisan beauty and convenience to the simple task of cooking an egg. Just grease the dish, pour in a beaten egg with your choice of seasonings and ingredients, and microwave for about 45 seconds. The result will be a perfectly-sized omelet that fits neatly on a bagel or English muffin.
Tony Holman works in his Plano, Texas studio creating handcrafted, wheel-thrown pottery in an array of functional designs and unique glazes. Every piece is individually handcrafted by Tony, bringing the uniqueness that reflects a moment in time as the maker interacts with his medium. Build your collection of Holman Pottery and discover the pleasure and beauty that American-made craft brings to your home.
- Food-safe artisan pottery, individually handcrafted and signed by Tony Holman
- Grease the dish, then pour in a beaten egg with your choice of ingredients
- Microwave on high for about 45 seconds
- Due to handcrafting, minor imperfections and variations in size and color should be expected
- Approximately 6 x 1.5 inches (DxH); made in the USA
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.