Holman Pottery Microwave Bacon Cooker, Green Earth
- Beautiful artisan pottery with rustic flair, made in the USA and signed by the artist; lead-free, food-safe
- Simply drape bacon over the rim and microwave as desired
- Grease pools in base and pours off easily into storage container
- Each is a unique, handmade creation, so expect variations from photos
- Approximately 7 x 6 x 5 inches (LxWxH), rim is 4 inches in diameter; dishwasher-safe
The convenience of microwave cooking meets Old World craftsmanship with these beautifully glazed bacon cookers from Holman Pottery. Simply drape a few slices of bacon over the rim, then microwave till the bacon is cooked to your liking. The fat drips into the base and can easily pour into a storage container. Each bacon cooker is handmade one at a time by Tony Holman in his Plano, Texas studio. Please expect and appreciate the variations and minor imperfections that confirm the artisanal nature of the work.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.