Holman Pottery Handmade Soup Crock Chili Bowl with Handle
- Handcrafted, wheel-thrown artisan pottery; lead-free, food-safe
- Ideal for French onion soup, chili, single-serving cobblers, or snacks
- Approximately 7 x 5 x 3.5 inches (LxWxH), 16-oz. capacity
- Rustic, earthy style, available in a selection of unique glazes
- Oven, microwave, and dishwasher-safe; handmade in the USA
Tony Holman works in his Plano, Texas studio, creating handcrafted, wheel-thrown pottery in an array of functional designs. His authentic, earthy style has a touch of rustic flair that moves effortlessly from traditional to contemporary settings. The pottery is lead-free and safe for the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. Due to handcrafting, you should expect some variations in size and color, as well as a few minor imperfections that confirm the artisan, human touch.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.