Holman Pottery Garlic Grater Dipping Bowl Combo
Holman Pottery's garlic grater, dipping bowl combo dish brings practicality and artisan beauty to your table. Just rub a few cloves of garlic (or more than a few if you love it) against the textured surface of the bowl, add your choice of seasonings, then pour in some extra virgin olive oil.
Tony Holman works in his Plano, Texas studio creating handcrafted, wheel-thrown pottery in an array of functional designs and custom glazes. Every piece is individually handcrafted by Tony, bringing the uniqueness that reflects a moment in time as the maker interacts with his medium. Build your collection of Holman Pottery and discover the pleasure and beauty that American-made craft brings to your home.
- Handmade, wheel-thrown pottery by Texas maker Tony Holman
- Simply rub garlic cloves on textured surface, then add seasonings and oil
- Approximately 5 x 1.25 inches (DxH); due to handcrafting, sizes will vary
- Lead-free, food-safe; also safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher
- Available in a selection of beautiful and rustic glazes; handmade in the USA
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.