Holman Pottery Garlic Baker
- Wheel-thrown pottery by Tony Holman; handmade in the USA, signed by the artist
- Roast garlic to nutty, buttery perfection (recipe included) or use for serving a cheese ball
- Bell-shaped lid with vent hole in knob; lead-free, food-safe glaze
- Due to handcrafting, minor variations and imperfections should be expected
- Approximately 6 x 5 inches (DxH); oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe
Roast garlic to spreadable, buttery perfection with this stoneware baking dish from Holman Pottery.
Tony Holman works in his Plano, Texas studio creating handcrafted, wheel-thrown pottery in an array of functional designs and unique glazes. Every piece is individually handcrafted by Tony, giving the work the uniqueness that reflects a moment in time as the maker interacts with his medium. Build your collection of Holman Pottery and discover the pleasure and beauty that American-made craft brings to your home.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.