Holman Pottery Fossilware Island Fish Mug, Blue/Ivory
- Handmade pottery from the studio of Tony Holman, Plano, Texas
- Designed to resemble primitive fish fossils; each mug is unique and will vary from photos
- Blue and ivory palette is perfect for coastal settings
- 5 x 3.4 x 5 inches (LxWxH), holds about 14 ounces; sizes will vary somewhat
- Lead-free, safe for microwave and dishwasher; made in the USA
Tony Holman's Fossilware Collection is handcrafted to resemble ancient fish fossils. The work has a primitive, rustic feel with a palette that's perfect for coastal settings. Each piece is handmade, one at a time, so you can expect yours to resemble, but not match the examples in the photos. Holman Pottery is lead-free and safe for the microwave, oven, and dishwasher.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.