Holman Pottery Chip and Dip Serving Bowl
- Wheel-thrown, lead-free, food-safe artisan pottery by Texas maker, Tony Holman
- Generously sized bowl features an attached inner bowl for dips and salsas
- Approximately 9.5 x 3 inches (DxH), sizes, colors, and textures will vary
- Individually handmade, no two exactly alike; each bowl signed by Tony Holman
- Oven, microwave, dishwasher safe; made in the USA
This hefty handmade bowl is tailor-made for your favorite chips and salsa combo. The lead-free glazes are available in an array of dynamic color palettes, so you're sure to find one that's just right for your home decor.
Each piece is wheel-thrown and hand shaped one at a time by Tony Holman in his Plano, Texas studio and is microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe. His lead-free, custom glazes come in a variety of palettes and patterns. Due to handcrafting, minor imperfections and variations in size and color should be expected and confirm the pottery's artisan heritage.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.