Handmade American Pottery Mug by Dock 6 Pottery, Each One Unique, Black Pearl
- Artisan pottery mug, handmade in the USA; lead-free, food-safe
- Blends beautifully with traditional and contemporary settings
- Approximately 5 x 3-1/2 x 5 inches (LxWxH), 12-oz. capacity, with room for cream
- Safe for use in both microwave and dishwasher
- Individually handcrafted, so expect variations and minor imperfections
Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan. By 1995, pottery had become her full-time career, and Dock 6 Pottery now includes a gallery, classroom, and 9,000-square-foot production studio in Minneapolis. Her best-known designs are accented with fused glass, creating the look of natural geodes. The style is rustic and dynamic, so the pottery you receive will vary from the samples shown in the photos. We hope you'll appreciate the spontaneity and individuality of each piece.
All Dock 6 Pottery is lead-free and food-safe. You can place pieces without glass in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher. Pieces with glass should only be used with dry, non-staining foods since liquids and oils might penetrate the crackled glass. It's best to wipe glass pieces clean rather than immerse them.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.