Hand Carved Olive Wood Salad Servers with Polka Dot Bone Handles
- Genuine olive wood salad servers, hand carved in Kenya
- Bone handles with bold polka dots
- Approximately 11 x 3.8 inches; hand wash only
- Color and grain of wood will vary, and minor imperfections should be expected
- Imported by Swahili African Modern, member of the Fair Trade Federation
Adorn your table with authentic African style. Kenya's Kamba wood artisans hand carve these salad serving utensils from wild olive wood. The rich grain of the exquisite African hardwood is accented with bold polka dots on the bone handles. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, no two pieces are exactly alike, and variations in color and wood grain should be expected. The utensils are imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation, an association committed to providing fair wages to their artisan workers and creating products from sustainable materials.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.