Hand Carved Olive Wood Petite Salad Servers with Bone Handles
- Petite-size genuine olive wood salad servers hand carved in Kenya
- Bone handles with hand painted patterns provide contrast and artistic flair
- Approximately 8 x 2.7 inches; hand wash only
- Each utensil is unique, so yours will resemble, but not exactly match the photos
- Imported by Swahili African Modern, member of the Fair Trade Federation
Adorn your table with authentic African style. Kenya's Kamba wood artisans hand carve these salad serving utensils from wild olive wood. The rich grain of the exquisite African hardwood is complemented with hand painted patterns on the bone handles. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, no two pieces are exactly alike, and variations in the wood grain and handle patterns should be expected. The utensils are imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation, an association committed to providing fair wages to their artisan workers and creating products from sustainable materials.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.