Gone Home Garnish Pick Holder with 10 Beaded Picks, Coastal
Marion Chubon has made an art form out of twisted metal and beads. Her stylish garnish picks use nickel wire which she skillfully twists into amazingly consistent swirls and spirals and then accents with colorful beads. They're ideal for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres, or get creative and stick them in a hunk of cheese with a card attached identifying the variety. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- Handmade by Tucson artisan Marion Chubon
- Nickel wire, skillfully twisted into swirls and spirals with glass bead accents
- Perfect for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
- Includes glass holder and 10 picks in coastal colors (beads may vary from photo)
- Each pick about 5 inches long; hand wash, made in the USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.