Fair Trade Organic Wool Felt Hedgehog Figurine, Handmade in Nepal, Multicolor
- Fantastically flamboyant hedgehog, handmade in Nepal of 100% organic wool felt
- Made from wool that's was hand rolled into felt
- Approximately 8 x 7 x 7 inches (LxWxH); sizes will vary somewhat
- Made at a family-owned workshop committed to Fair Trade practices
- A portion of The Winding Road's profits go towards scholarships for their felt workers' children
These wonderfully wacky hedgehogs are handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Kathmandu, Nepal. They craft the happy critters from 100% organic wool that's rolled by hand into felt, and no chemicals are used in the dyes. The figurines are imported into the United States by The Winding Road. The company works with a small family-owned workshop in Nepal that's committed to Fair Trade practices and to improving the standard of living for their artisans. A portion of The Winding Road's profit is donated to pay full school tuition for several of their felt workers' children.
We Also Recommend
African Fair Trade Zulu Telephone Wire 8-inch Platter Basket, White Desert, Intricate Swirl Pattern (Each One Unique)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.