Fair Trade Organic Wool Felt Dog Figurine, Handmade in Nepal
- Darling puppy, handmade in Nepal of 100% organic wool felt
- Made from one solid piece of wool that's been hand rolled into felt
- Approximately 11 x 3 x 7 inches (LxWxH); sizes will vary slightly
- Made at a family-owned workshop committed to Fair Trade practices
- A portion of the importer's profits goes to scholarships for their felt workers' children
These lovable pups are handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Kathmandu, Nepal. Talented makers craft the figurines from one piece of 100% organic wool that's rolled by hand into felt and then embellished with details such as ears and noses. No chemicals are used in the production process. The figurines are imported into the United States by The Winding Road, a company that works with a small family-owned workshop in Nepal that's committed to Fair Trade practices and to improving the standard of living for their artisans. A portion of The Winding Road's profit is donated to pay full school tuition for several of their felt workers' children.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.