Fair Trade Organic Wool 8-inch Sitting Lion Figurine, Handmade in Nepal
- Lion figurine, handmade in Nepal of 100% organic wool felt
- A cute toy that's also a decorative accent for a shelf or nighstand
- Approximately 9 x 6 x 8 inches (LxWxH); sizes will vary somewhat
- Made at a family-owned workshop committed to Fair Trade practices
- A portion of The Winding Road's profits go towards scholarships for their felt workers' children
These friendly lions are handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Kathmandu, Nepal. Talented makers craft the figurines from 100% organic wool that's rolled by hand into felt and then embellished with details such as eyes and a mane. No chemicals are used in the production process. The figurines are imported into the United States by The Winding Road. The company works with a small family-owned workshop in Nepal that's committed to Fair Trade practices and to improving the standard of living for their artisans. A portion of The Winding Road's profit is donated to pay full school tuition for several of their felt workers' children.
We Also Recommend
Poinsettia Holiday Chinoiserie 16" Square Hooked Wool Throw Pillow, Artwork by Sally Eckman Roberts
Floral Joy 17" Steel Drum Freestanding Decorative Sign, Fair Trade, Handmade in Haiti
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.