Fair Trade 4-1/4-inch Triangle Handwoven Zulu Wire Basket, African Eclipse
- Small, triangular basket, meticulously handwoven with sturdy telephone wire by talented African artisans
- Crisp black and white palette, ideal for contemporary settings; select your preferred pattern from available options
- Approximately 4-1/4 x 4-1/4 x 2 inches (LxWxH); each basket is unique, and yours will vary somewhat from the photos
- Use as a desk caddy for paper clips or rubber bands or for rings and other jewelry; can be used with dry foods, hand wash in warm, soapy water
- Handmade in South Africa by Fair Trade artisans, providing work for more than 700 Zulu families
The baskets are imported into the United States by Bridge for Africa, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. They pay their artist partners a living wage, promote sustainable development in Africa, and educate consumers in the U.S. about the benefits of Fair Trade as a method to fight poverty in the developing world. Your purchase of a Bridge for Africa product will bring unique beauty to your home while advancing hope for future generations of African artisans.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.