Evening Star Studio 7-inch Flounder Fish Dish, Blue
Potter Beth DiCara creates her whimsical art from her Evening Star Studio in Jersey City, New Jersey. She studied at the Maryland Institute College of Art, and her artistic expression has covered everything from custom plaster moldings in brownstone renovation projects to a carved figurehead for a rowboat. These colorful flounder dishes highlight her talent in a way that's sure to bring smiles around your dining table.
- Handmade American pottery by Beth DiCara of Evening Star Studio, Jersey City, New Jersey
- Carved detailing with expressive eyes brings personality to the piece
- Food-safe glaze for serving or simply as a decorative accent
- Each is uniquely handcrafted and will vary somewhat in size, color, and detailing
- 7 x 7.5 x 1.5 inches (LxWxH); engraved on bottom with the artist's signature
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.