Dragonglass Pattern 5-3/4-inch Oval Soapstone Dish, Handmade in Kenya, Black
- Small decorative dish, hand carved in Kenya from soft Kisii stone (soapstone)
- Etched with a dragonglass pattern and finished with non-toxic dye in deep black
- Approximately 5-3/4 x 3-1/2 x 1 inches (LxWxH)
- Use it to hold a few pieces of jewelry, a couple of keys, or loose change
- Not for food use; wipe clean, do not immerse
Talented Kenyan artisans hand carve this eye-catching decorative dish from soft soapstone, then add a deep black finish with non-toxic dye. It will add contemporary African style to a small table, shelf, or nightstand. Use if for holding keys, loose change, or small jewelry. Due to handcrafting, you can expect some slight variations in pattern and color. This authentic African craft is imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.