Dragonglass Pattern 5-inch Square Soapstone Tray, Handmade in Kenya, Black
- Small decorative tray, hand carved in Kenya from soft Kisii stone (soapstone)
- Etched with a dragonglass pattern and finished with non-toxic dye in deep black
- Approximately 5 inches square; not for food use, wipe clean, do not immerse
- Use it to hold a few pieces of jewelry, a couple of keys, or loose change
- Imported from Africa by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation
Talented Kenyan artisans hand carve this eye-catching decorative tray from soft soapstone, then add a deep black finish with non-toxic dye. It will add contemporary African style to a small table, shelf, or nightstand. Use if for holding keys, loose change, or small jewelry. Due to handcrafting, you can expect some slight variations in pattern and color. This authentic African craft is imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation.
We Also Recommend
Tree of Life with Colorful Birds and Fruit 14" Steel Drum Wall Art, Fair Trade, Handmade in Haiti
Mary Lake-Thompson Sunflower, Daisy, and Lavender Swag Cotton Flour Sack Dish Towel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.