Dos Damas Designs Sand Dollar Copper Ornament
Dos Damas Designs is a family-run business based in Arizona, and each piece is handcrafted in The Copper State. Inherent ingredients in the copper, verdigris application techniques and desert weather all play a part in creating the unique patina of each ornament. Artistically manipulated bends and creases bring the designs to life. Use your imagination to display them year-round. Hang them on a window with a mini suction cup, or drape one over the neck of a wine bottle. Try them as a gift wrap embellishment for a special present or as a napkin ring accent at dinner. The possibilities are endless.
- Handcrafted in Arizona from thin sheets of American copper
- Mixed verdigris (weathered) and bright copper finishes with protective coating
- Comes with attached copper hanger
- Approximately 4.3 inches in diameter, not including hanger
- Each is unique, finishes will vary from photos; made in the USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.