Dock 6 Pottery Pinched Rim Bowl with Fused Glass, Toasted Marshmallow
- Dramatic handmade pottery from the Minneapolis studio of Kerry Brooks
- Bottom is lined with crackled fused glass resembling natural geodes
- Primarily for decorative use or with dry, non-staining foods; wipe clean, do not immerse
- Style is rustic and each bowl is unique; expect some variations in size, color, pattern, and texture
- Available in an array of colors and sizes
These dramatic handmade bowls have an organic quality enhanced by the crackled fused glass that lines the bottoms. The sparkling crystallization mimics ice or gemstones, and the spontaneity of the creation process means each piece has a unique personality.
Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan. By 1995, pottery had become her full-time career, and Dock 6 Pottery now includes a gallery, classroom, and 9,000 square foot production studio in Minneapolis. Her best-known designs are accented with fused glass, creating the look of natural geodes. The vibe is rustic and dynamic, so the pottery you receive will vary somewhat from the samples shown in the photos. We hope you'll appreciate the spontaneity and individuality of each piece.
All Dock 6 Pottery is lead-free and food-safe. You can place pieces without glass in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher. Pieces with glass should only be used with dry, non-staining foods since liquids and oils might penetrate the crackled glass. Dock 6 also recommends that you wipe them clean rather than immerse them in water.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.