Dock 6 Pottery Pinched Rim Bowl with Fused Glass, Blue
These striking bowls have an organic quality that's dramatically enhanced by the crackled fused glass which lines the bottoms. The sparkling crystallization and multicolored highlights mimic natural gemstones created by the forces of nature, and the spontaneity of the process means each piece has a unique personality.
Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan and now working from her studio and gallery, Dock 6 Pottery, in the Longfellow neighborhood of South Minneapolis. She creates primarily wheel-thrown, high-fired stoneware. Pieces without fused glass are functional while those with fused glass, such as these bowls, are mainly decorative, but can be used with dry, non-staining foods and hand washed.
- Dramatic handmade pottery from the studio of Kerry Brooks; made in America
- Bottom is lined with crackled fused glass resembling ice and gemstones
- Primarily for decorative use or with dry, non-staining foods; hand wash only
- Due to the nature of the work, variations in size, color, and texture should be expected
- Available in an array of colors and sizes ranging from approximately 7" to 20" in diameter
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.