Dock 6 Pottery Michigan State Coaster with Fused Glass
- Handmade tile coaster in the shape of the lower portion of the Great Lakes State
- Offered in a selection of lead-free glazes accented with crackled fused glass
- Felt protectors on base; approximately 5 x 3-3/4 x 1/2 inches (LxWxH)
- Each coaster is unique and will resemble, but not exactly match, the photos
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth, do not immerse; handmade in the USA
Minneapolis potter Kerry Brooks of Dock 6 Pottery is known for her signature pieces, which meld traditional clay with crackled fused glass. The sparkling crystallization and dynamic colors mimic natural geodes created by the forces of nature, and the spontaneity of the process means each piece has a unique personality. In addition to coasters, Dock 6 Pottery makes bowls, trays, and ornaments crafted in an array of colors and textures. All pieces are lead-free and handcrafted in the USA. Pieces with fused glass can be wiped clean with a damp cloth but should not be immersed in water.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.