Dock 6 Pottery Lower Michigan Trivet with Fused Glass, 11 x 8.5 inches, Cobalt and Copper
- Handmade ceramic tile trivet
- Accented with crackled fused glass resembling natural geodes
- Felt furniture protectors on base; 11 x 8.5 x 0.6 inches (sizes may vary slightly)
- Glaze and glass react spontaneously to kiln firing, so expect variations in color and texture
- Wipe clean, do not immerse; handmade in the USA
Dock 6 Pottery is widely known for unique pieces that meld traditional pottery with crackled fused glass. The sparkling crystallization and multicolored highlights mimic natural geodes created by the forces of nature, and the spontaneity of the process means each piece has a unique personality.
Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and now working with her team at her studio and gallery, Dock 6 Pottery, in the Longfellow neighborhood of South Minneapolis.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.