Dock 6 Pottery Handmade Small Garlic Keeper with Fused Glass Lid, Copper
- Custom-designed garlic keeper, handmade in the USA; lead-free, food-safe
- Holds 1-2 small heads of garlic; approximately 3.5 x 4 inches (DxH)
- Fused glass on lid resembles natural geodes; glass is reactive, so colors may vary from photos
- Holes in the side of the jar allow for air circulation to keep garlic fresh
- Individually handcrafted in Minneapolis, expect variations and minor imperfections
The rustic and earthy style of Dock 6 Pottery is at home in kitchens from traditional to modern. This custom-designed garlic keeper features the studio's signature fused glass on the lid. Holes in the side of the jar allow fresh air to circulate in the dark interior, creating the ideal environment for maintaining peak freshness.
Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan. By 1995, pottery had become her full-time career, and Dock 6 Pottery now includes a gallery, classroom, and 9,000 square foot production studio in Minneapolis. Her best-known designs are accented with fused glass, creating the look of natural geodes. The style is rustic and dynamic, so the pottery you receive will vary from the samples shown in the photos. We hope you'll appreciate the spontaneity and individuality of each piece.
All Dock 6 Pottery is lead-free and food-safe. You can place pieces without glass in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher. Pieces with glass (such as the lids of these garlic keepers) should only be used with dry, non-staining foods since liquids and oils might penetrate the crackled glass. It's best to wipe glass pieces clean rather than immerse them.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.