Dock 6 Pottery Handmade Berry Bowl/Colander with Plate
- Handmade American pottery; lead-free, safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher
- Earthy and rustic by design, a distinctively beautiful way to rinse and serve fresh berries
- 7-1/2 x 3-1/2 inches (DxH), holds about 1 quart of berries; sizes will vary slightly
- Individually handmade and unique; expect variations in color, pattern, and texture
- Coordinates with an array of handcrafted serving pieces and decorative accents by Dock 6 Pottery
The rustic, organic look of Dock 6 Pottery is the perfect backdrop for beautiful, fresh berries. A lovely presentation is made all the better by the convenience of rinsing and serving from the same bowl. Handmade American pottery plus nature's bounty equals exceptionally good taste.
Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan. By 1995, pottery had become her full-time career, and Dock 6 Pottery now includes a gallery, classroom, and 9,000 square foot production studio in Minneapolis. Her best-known designs are accented with fused glass, creating the look of natural geodes. The style is rustic and dynamic, so the pottery you receive will vary from the samples shown in the photos. We hope you'll appreciate the spontaneity and individuality of each piece.
All Dock 6 Pottery is lead-free and food-safe. You can place pieces without glass in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher. Pieces with glass should only be used with dry, non-staining foods since liquids and oils might penetrate the crackled glass. It's best to wipe glass pieces clean rather than immerse them.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.