Dock 6 Pottery Dragonfly Coaster with Fused Glass, Periwinkle
- Handmade ceramic tile coaster
- Periwinkle glaze, accented with crackled fused glass resembling natural geodes
- Felt furniture protectors on base; approximately 6.25 x 4 x 0.5 inches
- Glazes and glass react spontaneously when fired in the kiln, so expect variations in color and texture
- Wipe clean, do not immerse; available in other colors and as an ornament and trivet
Dock 6 Pottery is widely-known for unique creations that meld traditional pottery with crackled fused glass. The sparkling crystallization and multicolored highlights mimic natural geodes created by the forces of nature, and the spontaneity of the process means each piece has a unique personality.
Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and now working with her team from her studio and gallery, Dock 6 Pottery, in the Longfellow neighborhood of South Minneapolis.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.