Dock 6 Pottery 5.5" Square Trivet with Fused Glass, Blue
Kerry Brooks of Dock 6 Pottery is known for her dramatic pieces which meld traditional pottery with crackled fused glass. The sparkling crystallization and multicolored highlights mimic natural gemstones created by the forces of nature, and the spontaneity of the process means each piece has a unique personality.
Kerry has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan and now working from her studio and gallery, Dock 6 Pottery, in the Longfellow neighborhood of South Minneapolis.
- Handmade 5.5" square trivet; other colors available separately
- Accented with crackled fused glass resembling ice and natural gemstones
- Felt furniture protectors on base
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- Wipe clean, do not immerse; made in the USA
We Also Recommend