Dock 6 Pottery 5.5-inch Square Trivet with Fused Glass
Kerry Brooks of Dock 6 Pottery is known for her unique pieces which meld traditional pottery with crackled fused glass. The sparkling crystallization and multicolored highlights mimic natural gemstones created by the forces of nature, and the spontaneity of the process means each piece has a unique personality.
Kerry has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan and now working from her studio and gallery, Dock 6 Pottery, in the Longfellow neighborhood of South Minneapolis.
- Ceramic trivet, handmade in the USA; approximately 5.5 inches square
- Accented with crackled fused glass resembling ice and natural gemstones
- Felt furniture protectors on base
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- Wipe clean, do not immerse; made in the USA
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.