Dock 6 Pottery 12" Rimmed Bowl with Crackled Fused Glass, Green/Copper
- Beautifully rustic handmade pottery from the Dock 6 Pottery studio of Minneapolis
- Bottom lined with crackled fused glass in spontaneous colors resembling natural geodes (colors may vary from photos)
- Approximately 12 x 3-1/2 inches (sizes may vary slightly)
- Each bowl is individually handcrafted and unique, so expect some variations in size and color
- Primarily for decorative use or with dry, non-staining foods; wipe clean, do not immerse
This striking centerpiece bowl by Dock 6 Pottery has an organic quality dramatically enhanced by the crackled fused glass that lines the bottom. The sparkling crystallization and flashes or color mimic natural geodes, and the spontaneous nature of the creation process gives each bowl a unique personality. Each bowl is an original work of art, so please expect and appreciate the naturally occurring variations.
Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan. By 1995, pottery had become her full-time career, and Dock 6 Pottery now includes a gallery, classroom, and 9,000-square-foot production studio in Minneapolis. Her signature designs are accented with fused glass, creating the look of ice or gemstones. Her style is rustic and spontaneous, so the pottery you receive will likely vary somewhat from the samples shown in the photos.
All Dock 6 Pottery is lead-free and food-safe. You can place pieces without glass in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher. Styles with glass should only be used with dry, non-staining foods since liquids and oils might penetrate the crackled glass. It's best not to immerse pieces with glass. Instead, wipe them clean with a damp cloth.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.