Dirty Dog Pottery Handmade Carved Honeypot, Shades of Blue
- Artisan pottery, handmade in the USA, signed by the maker
- Lovely lidded jar for storing and serving honey
- Lead-free; approximately 3.5 x 4.5 inches (DxH)
- Holds about 1 cup; can also be used for sugar
- Individually handcrafted, so expect minor variations in size and color
Dirty Dog Pottery is the work of the husband-and-wife team of Hil-Dee and Patrick Bates. They employ traditional techniques such as wheel-throwing, carving, and hand-painting and frequently look to nature for their inspiration. The pottery is meant to be used, but you'll also want to keep it on display for the warmth and beauty it brings to your home.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.