Dan Saultman Porcelain Pottery Garlic Keeper with Finial Lid, Wheat
- Handmade in Michigan by Dan Saultman from the finest porcelain clay
- Hand mixed glazes applied inside and out; sanded base with studio logo
- An effective way to keep garlic fresh while adding beauty to your countertop
- 5.5" x 4.3" x 4.5" (LxWxH) including lid; safe for microwave and dishwasher
- Minor imperfections and variations in design, size, and color should be expected
With a deliberate focus on design, Dan Saultman produces limited-edition wheel thrown and hand formed ceramic pottery that brings artistic flair to functional objects as well as decorative accent pieces. His dynamic custom glazes and meticulous craftsmanship make the work heirloom quality and highly collectible.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.