Crosby and Taylor Roman Pewter Measuring Cups with Display Post
Heirloom quality pewter from Crosby & Taylor is hand cast and finished by American makers in Oregon and offered in an array of design motifs. In addition to measuring cups and spoons, you'll find other home accessories and gift items, all crafted from the finest quality lead-free American pewter. Crosby & Taylor's most popular pewter motifs can also be found embellishing the handmade pottery of Oregon Stoneware Studio, bringing a delightful blend of artisan pewter and clay to your home.
- Heirloom-quality, lead-free pewter, hand cast by American artisans in Oregon
- Hammered style blends beautifully in both traditional and contemporary settings
- Includes 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, and 1 cup sizes with pewter display post
- Due to handcrafting, minor imperfections should be anticipated
- 4.5" x 4.5" x 9" (LxWxH), hand wash, pewter polish if desired; made in the USA
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.