Crosby & Taylor Pewter Salt & Pepper Tray with Twig Bird's Nest Spoons
This sweet little pewter tray brings to your table a uniquely charming way to serve salt and pepper. Rendered is solid, lead-free American pewter, it features two cubbies which each hold about one tablespoon, and comes with two darling spoons in a bird's nest and twig motif.
Based in Oregon and formerly known as Tin Woodsman Pewter, artisan makers Crosby & Taylor have been casting their iconic pewter designs for well over 30 years. Everything is made in the USA using only the finest, lead-free American pewter, and each piece is cast and finished by hand. Deborah Chapman, who co-founded the company with her husband, Jim, continues to create designs which highlight the beauty and wonderful feel of genuine pewter. Her work has graced the kitchen of celebrity chef Paula Deen, and her pewter embellishments continue to adorn the handmade pottery of Oregon Stoneware Studio. Build your collection of Crosby & Taylor pewter and discover the simple joy of tomorrow's heirlooms.
- Charming little tray for serving salt and pepper with two bird's nest and twig spoons
- Hand cast in the USA in solid, lead-free American pewter
- 3.5 x 2.3 x 1.8 inches (LxWxH), spoons are 2 inches long; each section holds about 1 tablespoon
- Experience the wonderful feel of genuine pewter; perfect for collecting or gifting
- Hand wash; use pewter polish, if desired
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.