Crosby & Taylor Angel of Peace Pewter Ornament
- Inspirational ornament made of lead-free American pewter, hand cast by skilled artisans in Oregon
- Festive red hanging ribbon included
- 4 x 2-1/4 inches (LxH), not including ribbon
- Other styles available for adorning your tree with an array of Crosby & Taylor collectibles
- Clean with soft cloth, use pewter polish if desired
Based in Oregon and formerly known as Tin Woodsman Pewter, artisan makers Crosby & Taylor have been casting their iconic pewter designs for well over 30 years. Everything is made in the USA using only the finest, lead-free American pewter, and each piece is cast and finished by hand. Deborah Chapman, who co-founded the company with her husband, Jim, continues to create designs that highlight the beauty and wonderful feel of genuine pewter. Her work has graced the kitchen of celebrity chef Paula Deen, and her pewter embellishments continue to adorn the handmade pottery of Oregon Stoneware Studio. Build your collection of Crosby & Taylor pewter and discover the simple joy of tomorrow's heirlooms.
We Also Recommend
Crosby & Taylor Angel Always with You Lead-Free American Pewter Sentiment Coin, Bulk Pack of 25
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.