Crosby & Taylor Lucy the Cat Pewter Teabag Holder Trinket Dish
- Sweet little trinket dish is ideal for used teabags or small jewelry
- Hand cast in the USA in solid, lead-free American pewter
- 3 x 2.8 x 0.5 inches (LxWxH); hand wash, use pewter polish if desired
- Experience the wonderful feel of genuine pewter; perfect for collecting or gifting
- Lifetime warranty applies only when purchased from an authorized Crosby & Taylor retailer
You'll find sweet little Lucy irresistible whether she's holding a bag of Earl Grey or cradling a piece or two of small jewelry.
Based in Oregon and formerly known as Tin Woodsman Pewter, artisan makers Crosby & Taylor have been casting their iconic pewter designs for well over 30 years. Everything is made in the USA using only the finest, lead-free American pewter, and each piece is cast and finished by hand. Deborah Chapman, who co-founded the company with her husband, Jim, continues to create designs that highlight the beauty and wonderful feel of genuine pewter. Her work has graced the kitchen of celebrity chef Paula Deen, and her pewter embellishments continue to adorn the handmade pottery of Oregon Stoneware Studio. Build your collection of Crosby & Taylor pewter and discover the simple joy of tomorrow's heirlooms.
We Also Recommend
Crosby & Taylor Angel Always with You Handmade American Pewter Inspirational Sentiment Coin…
Crosby & Taylor Angel Always with You Lead-Free American Pewter Sentiment Coin, Bulk Pack of 25
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.