Crosby & Taylor Honeybee Pewter Spoon Rest
- Premium lead-free pewter, hand cast by American artisans in Oregon
- Honeycomb pattern accented with a single honeybee
- Coordinates with other Crosby & Taylor designs, including measuring spoons and cups
- Matching stoneware honeypot available from Oregon Stoneware Studio
- 6.2 x 3.3 x 0.4 inches (LxWxH); hand wash; apply pewter polish, if desired
Crosby and Taylor's heirloom-quality pewter is hand cast and finished in Oregon by American artisans. A thoughtful housewarming or hostess gift, this spoon rest features a honeycomb pattern accented with a single honeybee. Coordinated measuring cups and spoons are also available, and you can complete your collection with a charming stoneware honeypot from Oregon Stoneware Studio that's embellished with a honeybee pewter medallion. All pieces are lead-free, food-safe, and handmade in the USA.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.