Crosby & Taylor Homestead Pewter Measuring Cups and Spoons with Display Post, 9-piece Set
- Heirloom-quality, lead-free pewter, hand cast by American artisans in Oregon
- Hammered design blends with both traditional and contemporary settings
- Set includes 4 each of measuring cups and spoons in standard sizes, along with a hand-cast pewter display post
- Genuine pewter is pliable and may bend during shipping and use; this is not a defect, and you can gently bend the metal back into shape
- Assembled dimensions are approximately 4 x 4 x 15-1/2 inches (LxWxH); hand wash only, use pewter polish to restore luster
Heirloom quality pewter utensils from Crosby & Taylor are handcrafted by American artisans in Oregon and offered in an array of design motifs to fit every decor. Their luxurious display sets have graced the kitchens of celebrity chefs and are sure to make a dramatically elegant statement in yours. In addition to their signature measuring cups and spoons, they create other kitchen accessories and giftware that they hand-cast from the finest lead-free American pewter. Please keep in mind that genuine pewter is naturally pliable. Handles and posts may become slightly crooked, but you can easily straighten them by gently bending them back into shape. Crosby & Taylor pewter goods offer timeless beauty and practicality that will endure for generations.
We Also Recommend
Crosby & Taylor Angel Always with You Lead-Free American Pewter Sentiment Coin, Bulk Pack of 25
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.