Holman Pottery Bread and Oil Plate
This handcrafted platter will add a bit of rustic flair to your table. To serve, rub cloves of garlic on the textured surface of the cup, sprinkle in some herbs, add a fine quality olive oil, then surround the plate with torn or sliced pieces of wonderful bread. Each plate is handmade one at a time by Tony Holman in his Plano, Texas studio and is microwave, dishwasher and oven safe. His distinctive work is sure to be cherished for generations to come. Minor imperfections and variations in size and color should be expected and contribute to the unique character and beauty that the human touch brings to your home.
- Artistically conceived and rendered functional pottery
- Oven-to-table makes it perfect for baked beans, soups, stews, etc.
- Handmade one at a time by Tony Holman in his Plano, Texas studio
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- Approximately 7 x 5 inches (DxH), 1.5-quart capacity
- Oven, microwave, dishwasher safe
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.