Crosby & Taylor Roman Pewter Measuring Cups and Spoons with Display Post, 9-piece Set
- Heirloom-quality, lead-free pewter, hand cast by American artisans in Oregon
- Hammered design blends with both traditional and contemporary settings
- Set includes 4 each measuring cups and spoons in standard sizes along with a hand-cast pewter display post
- Genuine pewter is pliable and may bend during shipping and use; this is not a defect, and you can gently bend the metal back into shape
- Assembled dimensions are approximately 4 x 4 x 15-1/2 inches (LxWxH); hand wash, use pewter polish to restore luster
Heirloom quality pewter utensils from Crosby & Taylor are handcrafted by American artisans in Oregon and offered in an array of design motifs to fit every decor. Their luxurious display sets will make a dramatically elegant statement on your countertop. In addition to measuring cups and spoons, they create kitchen accessories and general gift items that they hand-cast from the finest lead-free American pewter.
Please keep in mind that genuine pewter is a naturally pliable metal. It's common for handles and posts to bend slightly during shipment or when you use the product. This is common with all high-grade pewter and is not a sign of a defect. You can gently bend posts and handles back into shape. Crosby & Taylor offers a lifetime warranty on their pewterware when purchased from an authorized seller.
We Also Recommend
Crosby & Taylor Angel Always with You Lead-Free American Pewter Sentiment Coin, Bulk Pack of 25
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.