Crosby & Taylor Fleur de Lys Pewter Measuring Cup Set
- Heirloom-quality, lead-free pewter, hand-cast in Oregon by American artisans
- 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, and 1-cup sizes included; largest cup is 7.5 inches long
- Hammered bowls add texture and depth; minor imperfections should be expected
- Pewter is naturally pliable and will bend if used to scoop ice cream or hardened brown sugar
- Hand wash; use pewter polish if desired
Heirloom quality pewter from Crosby & Taylor is hand cast and finished by American makers in Oregon and offered in an array of design motifs. In addition to measuring cups and spoons, you'll find other home accessories and gift items, all crafted from the finest quality lead-free American pewter. Crosby & Taylor's most popular pewter motifs can also be found embellishing the handmade pottery of Oregon Stoneware Studio, bringing a delightful blend of artisan pewter and clay to your home.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.